Friday, September 28, 2012

It's TIme

The analysis paralysis which has griped my railroading of the last few years has convinced me that it is time to move on and end this blog.  I will be deleting this blog after Sept 30 and hope that someone else will find the name useful.

Change can be good to re-invigorate the hobby.  I will be going forward to a project that was on the back burner for a while and which always has had strong pull for me and I knew that I would build eventually.  The next project will be the Ma & Pa in the 1920s with a focus on the first half of the decade.  I have a new blog for this project maandrr.blogspot.com  Please note the double a with 'and' being spelled out.

Thanks for all those who have followed my ramblings and particularly Bernie, Al and Thom.

Forward Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment